Yamaha Popular Student Flute with Split E
• Durable nickel silver headjoint, body and foot CY Headjoint - Featuring a double flare taper - a quick response in all registers.
• Attractive silver-plate finish • Split E mechanism ( YFL212 Model)• Excellent response and intonation
• Offset G - closed holes
• Pointed key arms - A# and F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. inspired by traditional European style.
• Easy to sound good on Clear, Clean Tone
• Improved key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a natural feeling performance.
• Unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosing of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed.
• Foot joint alignment marks facilitates proper fitting by young players.
• Includes attractive carry case
Yamaha Music Mackay 1/2 chain st Mackay Tel: 07 49513437
We Sell and Service Musical Instruments for Mackay and Surrounding Districts.
Happy to assist you with your Musical Enquires.
This site shows a small but important selection of Products found in store.
No-Warranty on the following items : ( Strings for all stringed instruments, Strings included on Instruments, Bows, Tailpiece with inbuilt tuners, Violin and viola shoulder Rests, drum sticks, Drum Cymbals, Mallets, Mechanical Metronomes, Reeds, plectrum and Batteries )
No Refund or exchange on PRINT MUSIC.
Products: Covered by factory warranties as per Australian Supplier for each Product, relevant to Brand and model
SPECIAL PRICING: available on current stock in store *Order in prices might Vary*
Visit our Store to select the Instrument and accessories that best suit your needs
Or we can contact you - with items to suit.
* Freight to Remote Destinations - We will contact you to confirm if Freight is possible and any extra costs. (includes Australia and overseas)
* Freight costs for unboxed goods - Freight will need to be individually quoted for unboxed items.
Quotes Welcome - email@example.com
** Images on this website may vary to the actual Product eg. Timbers used in Guitars will Vary depending on Timber Available at time of manufacturing.