The Spider V 20 amp has been designed to sound great right out of the box, and its easy-to-use controls and compact size make it the ideal practice amp for any guitarist. Select one of 16 tonally-diverse amp and effect presets, then use the intuitive interface to quickly tweak that tone to your personal taste. Each preset contains three effects that can be switched in and out stompbox-style using the dedicated FX buttons on the front panel. Turning the Reverb knob adds atmosphere and depth to your sound, and you can tap in delay times and modulation rates with the Tap/Tuner button. Press and hold the button to access the onboard tuner. A micro USB port makes it easy to connect the Spider V 20 amp to your Mac or PC, or iOS and Android device, where you can edit your tones via the free Spider V Remote app, or record your performances with the included Steinberg Cubase LE DAW.
• 20-watt modelling guitar amp with 8 ̋ custom speaker
• 16 presets with 3 simultaneous stompbox effects and independant reverb • Includes acoustic guitar and bass presets
• Easy-to-use tone and effects controls
• Built-in tuner and tap-tempo function for time-based effects
• Micro USB port for editing and recording on Mac, PC, iOS and Android
Yamaha Music Mackay 1/2 chain st Mackay Tel: 07 49513437 Mob: 0419776947
We Sell and Service Musical Instruments for Mackay and Surrounding Districts.
Happy to assist you with your Musical Enquires.
This site shows a small but important selection of Products found in store.
Visit our Store to select the Instrument and accessories that best suit your needs
Or we can contact you - with items to suit.
* Freight to Remote Destinations - We will contact you to confirm if Freight is possible and any extra costs. (includes Australia and overseas)
* Freight costs for unboxed goods - Freight will need to be individually quoted for unboxed items.
Quotes Welcome - email@example.com
Covid-19 Announcement - Yamaha Music Mackay will continue to be there for you to answer your questions via phone and email. We will be continuing with In-store & online sales as normal. There may be delivery delays due to changes in Shipping Restrictions. We will continue to provide the best service we can under the strain of the current situation.